8:00 am In-person Worship Rite I Morning Prayer
536 W. North St. Aspen Co 81611
Please join us at 8:00 am Rite I, in-person gathering, Service of Morning Prayer.
Please review these detailed guidelines for attending CEC Services.
- In accordance with current Pitkin County Health Department regulations and guidelines from the Episcopal Church in Colorado, we will not be able to have more than 50 people in worship.
- We will not be doing a signup sheet. We can admit the first 50 people who arrive. We encourage you to come early for seating.
- Please wear a mask covering your face at all times while in Christ Episcopal Church. A scarf, bandana, or neck gaiter is an acceptable face covering. Even if you are unafraid of contracting the virus yourself, using a face covering is a way of expressing care for the health of your fellow parishioners and helps to create an environment where people feel safe.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing between household groups.
- The Hymnals and Books of Common Prayer will be removed from the pews; we will have music, but no singing.
- Until we receive permission from the Bishop, we will not be celebrating the Holy Eucharist.
- When using the restrooms, please help us by cleaning up after yourself with the wipes provided in the bathroom. Please wipe down any surface you touch, before and after using the sink, toilet, door handle, and stall handle.
- Please do not shake hands, hold hands, hug, or fist pump.
Please exercise caution & consider staying home if you consider yourself to be in a high-risk category. In addition, all employees, members, and visitors are instructed to stay home and get tested if you are experiencing: ONE of the following symptoms: a fever of 100.4 or above, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell . TWO or More of the following symptoms: fatigue, body aches, headache, chills, sore throat, diarrhea or vomiting.